Here are some cues to ease your property purchase process:
Buying a property is a huge investment for everyone. It also involves some kind of risk which is often calculated. Nevertheless, investment in a residential property is an alluring option for businessmen or salaried people. At the same time, while investing in a home, one must exercise some level of caution. Must keep in mind certain dos and don'ts. Some basic exercises which you need to conduct are:
- Verify the property rates.
- Clarify with the builder about carpet area, maintenance charges, possession dates, additional charges, allotment of parking slots, etc.
- Scrutinise documents like land records, builder-buyer agreement, legal permissions, etc.
- Do a thorough recce of the location, access to essentials and upcoming infrastructure.
- Scout for loan options.
- Analyse the nuisance factor of the property by way of its proximity to party plots, hotels, clubs, traffic, railway crossing, etc.
- Evaluate security measures like cameras, security guards, fire exits, etc.
- Ensure access to fresh air and sunlight.
- Ascertain presence of lift and ramps especially if you have senior citizens staying with you.
- In case of second-hand purchases, check out the age of the building and engage professional services to vet the requirement of repairs and replacements.
Also read: How your Home Loan Eligibility is Decided?
Know More Information About Thane Property Blog, Tips, Thane Real Estate Resources, Articles Visit MCHI CREDAI - Builder in thane