People often try to make sure that their offices adhere to Vastu Shastra guidelines, to usher in luck and fortune. From maintaining cash flow to business stability, it is believed that Vastu can play a role in everything that you do in the office. In fact, if properly followed, Vastu can also bring financial prosperity and holistic well-being at your workplace. To help you with this, we delve into some important Vastu guidelines that you can follow at your office.
Vastu tips for seating arrangement
Department-wise seating arrangement
- * Entrepreneurs should sit facing the north, east or north-east, as these directions are said to encourage growth and new beginnings.
- * People who are in marketing or sales, should face the north-east direction, to ensure proactiveness. They can also sit in a north-west direction.
- * Account department officials should sit in the south-eastern corner and should face the north-east direction.
Seating arrangement for managers and owners
- * People in leadership roles, should have a cabin in the west direction and face the north-east direction.
- * Business owners should sit facing the east or north directions. Also, there should be a solid wall behind the seat and not a wooden divider or curtain.
- * Managers, directors and executives should sit in the south-west, south or west corner of the office. This will help the workforce take better decisions.
Employee seating arrangement
- * Employees must face the north or east while working in the office, as it improves productivity. Employees should not sit directly under a light beam. If it is unavoidable, then, it can be covered with a wooden board.
Vastu tips for office entrance
The entrance of the office should be in the north or north-east or north-west direction. These directions are considered to be auspicious and brings positivity. North direction is also known as the direction of the lord of wealth. It will help you in accelerating financial profits, as well.
Vastu tips for office décor and interiors
- * According to Vastu guidelines, the north direction is ruled by the god of wealth while the north-east direction is indicative of a person’s financial health. You can keep a mirror or Kuber Yantra in the north direction or on the northern wall of the office, to ensure good financial health. Avoid piling up of finished goods in the north-east direction, especially in front of the office desk. You can place these goods in the north-west direction, to ensure smooth clearance of unsold stock.
- * Place your safe in the south-west corner of the office, to keep financial documents. The safe should face the north-eastern direction, to ensure prosperity.
- * According to Vastu, flowing water signifies the flow of wealth and positivity in the surroundings. A water fountain in the office will help to reduce stress and also give power. Keep fountains in the north for career growth. Avoid placing fountains that flow outward, at the office entrance.
Vastu tips for office electrical equipment and machines
The electrical equipment and related items must be placed in the south-east direction of the office building. South-east directions are also suitable for placing electrical appliances in the pantry or the kitchen. According to Vastu, the generator, electric meters and transformers, should be in the south-east corner only. Weighing machines should be kept in the north-west or east. Keep printer scanners, servers, Wi-Fi routers and camera monitors in the south-east zone.
Vastu tips for office lights
Lighting, when designed according to Vastu, can create a warm, inviting and energetic office space. Ensure that the office has ample natural light, as sunlight is associated with positive vibes. To have a successful and fulfilling career, bright lights should be in the south zone. There should be no glare on the computer screen. Adequate level of lighting at the workplace, helps to avoid feelings of tiredness and lack of concentration. The amount of light falling on an individual’s workstation should never be excessive in case of general lighting, as it can create a bad effect. Overall, the office should have soothing illumination. Also, the main entrance of the office and reception area should be lit up well with attractive light fixtures, according to Vastu, to invite good energy.
Vastu tips for the reception at the workplace
- * The reception of any office should be built in the north-east or east direction.
- * The receptionist must be seated facing north or east.
- * The logo or the company profile should be on the southern wall of the reception area. Vastu also says that the reception table should be
- * placed diagonally to the front door of the office.
- * French lavender flowers or green jade flowers can be kept at the reception area. You can also keep a four leaf clover plant at the entrance.
Vastu tips for pantry/canteen area at the workplace
- * The pantry should be constructed in the south-east direction.
- * At any cost, it should not be located in the north.
- * The walls of the pantry can have colours like light blue or green and plants can also be kept in the pantry.
- * Washrooms are considered to have bad or negative energy. So, it is very important to get the placement of the washroom right.
- * The washroom should be in the west or north-west direction.
- * Washrooms should never be in the east, north-east or south-east directions.
- * The staircase can be constructed in the south or south-west direction.
- * According to Vastu, spiral staircases should be avoided, as they are considered to be imbalanced and can affect the positive energy in the office.
- * Office staircases should be ideally painted in light colours and not in black or red colours.
- * There should be no staircase in the centre of the office, as this can lead to financial drain.
- * Plants can be kept on the corners of each step.
- * Staircases, according to Vastu, should have an odd number of steps.
- * According to Vastu experts, elevators in an office, should be installed in the north or east directions, while the north-east and south-west directions should be avoided at all costs.
- * Do not install lifts exactly in front of the main entrance as it will flush out the positive energy from the space.
- * Avoid mirrors on the left as it is not suitable as per Vastu Shastra.
- * Place a mountain scenery in your cabin, behind the chair.
- * You can also place a turquoise pyramid on the desk, for better relations with your employees and peers.
- * Keep your desk clean and clutter-free.
- * Do not let unimportant documents pile up on your desk.
- * Keep papers and books locked away.
- * Throw away broken stationery as it acts as an obstacle to financial prosperity.
- * Basil plant
- * Money plant.
- * Lucky bamboo plant.
- * Lotus plant.
- * Lily plant.
- * Snake plant.
- * Cactus.
- * Lemon balm
Vastu tips for washrooms at the workplace
Vastu tips for staircase at the workplace
Vastu tips for installing elevators/lifts
Vastu tips for your office desk, chairs and cabin
Vastu Shastra tips for choosing wall colours for the office
Always use bright colours for the wall paint and décor, as it spreads positivity, reflects light and keeps negative vibes at bay. Here is a colour guide for your office:
|Blue: This colour makes the overall aura cheerful and full of positive vibes. You can use this colour for the southern wall.|
|Green: Use different shades of green colour as it is beneficial for professional relationships. Paint the south-western wall in a green colour, to promote harmony in the office culture.|
|White: Use different shades of white, cream and yellow in south-east, east, north-east and north-west corners and walls.|
|Red and pink: Usually, office interiors are not painted in red and pink tones but if you want, you can use these colours on the southern walls.|
Vastu tips for placing plants in the office
To bring positivity and some freshness to your workplace, you can consider adding the following plants at your office. This list has been consolidated keeping in mind the extremely dry conditions due to air-conditioning.
You can also consider keeping jade plants on your desk. Apart from this, areca palm plants and dracaena plants are good options, as it brings good luck and prosperity.
To Know More about Property Investment In Thane Visit Real Estate Thane CREDAI MCHI Thane Unit